lauantai 23. joulukuuta 2017

Introduction. The new beginning.

It's my first post in this LDB. I have written the LDB before and it was about Environmental Health about the same course last academic year from the EE program. In this LDB my primary mission is planning of my future study of Finnish, because the ability to speak Finnish is so important for me and my possible career in Finland.

So, here I'm planning to publish any materials and notes for myself how to improve my Finnish language skills(especially in my new professional domain -- IT). Frankly speaking, it could be better to become a Finnish citizen in the nearest future.

In the next posts I will try to write in Finnish. Yes, I will use sometimes , but not regularly Google translate or advices of my relatives (some of them who know Finnish).

Mä on Edvard ja opiskelen XAMKissa ATKossa. Mä haluaisin tietää enemmän Suomen kieltä.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti